BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24

FANTASTICO.. :]]


FANTASTICO it's the word to describe my CHRISTMAS :D
it's a part of my life that I wouldn't forget.
this CHRISTMAS 2009-2010 is the BEST christmas ever....
why? [coz this year I am awake at the christmad eve]
every christmas eve I am asleep, that is  so pathetic right?
it really sucks. okay to continue the story,
I enjoyed watching them  play games, like trip to jerusalem,





statue dance, stop dance, and so much more

while having fun.
obliviously I was there too.
We  have this lots of lots of pictures!
coz we had this awesome pictorial thinggy
en I really enjoyed every single of it. XD
yey for meh! :))

yeah! keep rocking cousins!
thanks for the wonderful time. LOVE YOU GUYS!!

I ask you guys how is your christmas?
is it FUN? :]] mine was incredibly cool.


next stop!
NEW YEAR !!! lol.
have PHOSPHORUS NEW YEAR !!! :))

0 comments: