BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 27

CHICKEN LITTLE. :'(

Chicken Little's absolutely adorable with the little black eyes and glassess, but Abby's my number one girl all the way!! Personality and attitude-wise, we're completely identical! Second favorite would have to be Buck Cluck. You gotta love the poor guy!



I caught that right away, but I don't think heel-popping in a kiss was originated by Princess Diaries. It was so cute with Chicken & Abby doing it! :)))
Oh, and I forgot to things: I didn't catch it until the second time, but in the last shot where everyone is applauding for Chicken Little, Abby jumps up and kisses him on the cheek. It's so adorable!! :DD
And: "Those are your parents? And they brought the Galactic Armada?"
aah, ii SOOO LALALOOOVE IT. xDD



I bruise you,you bruise me
We both bruise so easily
Too easily,to let it show
I love you,and thats all I know 
All my plans keep fallin`through
All my plans,they depend on you
Depend on you to help them grow
I love you,and thats all
 Its really all I know
Its all I Know
Its all I know 
Its all I know

T_T


One little slip, One little slip It was a fusion of confusion With a few confounding things 

I guess I probably took the wrong direction Well I admit I might have missed a sign or two I ran a light past your affection At humiliation Avenue Took a right turn at confusion A left when I shoulda gone straight on through I ran ahead with my assumptions We all know what that can do.

0 comments: