BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 13

Crazy Little Thing called LOVE. :)


this is soo sweet. :") ♥

Before going to bed tonight, I’d like to share how I still couldn’t get over Mario Maurer and the movie A Little Thing Called Love. It was my first time to see a Thai Movie and I could really say this one is a thumbs up. The plot of the movie is simple. It’s all about infatuation and struggles in a puppy love. Despite it’s simplicity, viewers will get touched by it. The movie is a great combination of laughter and tears. I find it sweet and heart wrenching. I definitely had a good laugh on the first half of the movie but as the movie progressed, especially on the 7th part of the movie, I shed a tear because the scenes were really heartbreaking. 


Shone, secretly making a scrapbook filled with photos of her was the sweetest. The last part of the movie is my favorite. When she asked him after 9 years and he said he has been waiting for some one to come back from the US. It’s just too poignant. I would’ve want a better ending, but hey, this movie is still amazing. Mario Maurer dancing in the movie is also a plus.  I recommend this movie to everyone because I know we could all relate to this. I surely felt that little thing called love.

 
This is sooo truue. :"> I proved that in the movie. ;))

0 comments: