BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 7

DESTINED.

"I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together."


LOVE it when boys exerts effort just to talk to his girl. :")


I just want to record the moment when you are looking at me. *___*


I so love how you embraces me when I'm laughing so hard. :)


I just want to kiss you. ;)) even if it only happens in my dreams.


I so appreciate it when you wrote a song just for me.


I am fond to see and have some of those couple t-shirts. :)


I wanted to hear this from you. :')


There are still men out there that could prove that they are just sweet as the women and can't live with out their loved ones. :')

0 comments: